Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Saddest Day

My dear wife Cathy lost her short battle with cancer on August 30, 2011. She was tough and fought hard but it was not enough. Despite the best efforts of talented Doctors and Nurses the cancer overwhelmed her system and in the last 10 days her condition rapidly worsened. I was with her each day as her caregiver and husband and now I will miss her every day.

Updated Sept 2: Thank you to all who have sent there kind thoughts and prayers to me. In accordance with Cathy's wishes a Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday night.

4 comments:

natasha said...

I am so sorry... my deepest sympathies to you.

Pieface said...

Sincere and heartfelt condolences at this bleak period in your life.

Blog Wrath said...

This is so sad, please accept my sincere condolences.

rasp said...

Thank you to everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts.